domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2008

it`s time to change.


I'll be right here when you need me
Anytime just keep believin
And I'll be right here
If you ever need a friend
Someone to care and understand
I'll be right here
All you have to do is call my name
No matter how close or far away
Ask me once and I'll come
I'll come runnin
And when I can't be with you dream me near
Keep me in your heart and I'll appear
All you gotta do is turn around
Close your eyes
Look inside
I'm right here


cuando pensas que siempre va a estar a tu lado cuando tu lo estas, jamas pasara, ella te puede usar cuando necesita algo tu se lo das, pero cuando necesitas qe te ayude o que te defienda no pasara, no creas en las promesas que todos te dicen, como "ESTOY SIEMPRE" es una de esas palabras que la gente no sabe mantener, que no sabe cumplir, pero que siempre va a quedar guardada en la memoria.

es momento de aclarar
de no olvidar y empezar todo otra vez!


I’ve lick my wounds but I can’t ever see them getting better
Something’s gotta change Things cannot stay the same
It's beyond me, I cannot carry the weight of the heavy world
So goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnightGoodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight Goodnight, hope that things work out all right.

No hay comentarios.: